Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Volleyball Uniform Design Do You Think I Have A Future In Fashion Or Modeling?

Do you think I have a future in fashion or modeling? - volleyball uniform design

Hey, I'm 14 and my whole life I wanted a model and designer!

Well, a few years ago I made sketches. Then our team of volleyball in the school, we had a uniform. We called our team "The Fashionistas" and the uniform, I took some old clothes and change, gave them a touch volley-ball and were amazing!

And I wanted that purple dress that was my 8th Class Diploma shoot. It was nice, but had a bad break and wanted to get rid of it. But I had this idea, and I went into my notebook and draws for 2 hours too late, and I took some snacks and went upstairs and found that large, like a red satin cloth, and I cut, and I made a great Search Party Dress sorta hang with large red stripes, and I showed my mom and she yelled at me to buy a new dress! So I said what I did and I was so surprised!

And my mother, my friend, is a developer and used to get a model to us, and my mother showed him my drawings, and the dressIn fact, when I came home and I was surprised that I'm only 14! She told me that my drawings are very beautiful and creative, and creates a dress that looks so beautiful.

Also pictures of me, pictures of my dress, has pictures of me with the dress, the photos from my sketch book and photographs of me with the dress.

Do you have a future?

He said that he must necessarily take on fashion from the grade 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. and should take care in the fashion school.

And it is a very good designer who my wedding dress and their mothers so beautifully made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment