Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Would I Feel If I Had A Brain Tumor What Does A Brain Tumor Feel Like?

What does a brain tumor feel like? - how would i feel if i had a brain tumor

I am always obsessed with cancer and other things. and last week saw the school, a video of a girl my age always had a headache and a brain tumor. Since Saturday I had a slight headache, but not hurt very difficult. and I feel no pressure in my head. But lately I had problems with ear wax and I've always felt that I must withdraw my ears. and one day I had my hair cut and my hair is long and short, and since my head was funny. Am I paranoid?

3 comments:

tigglys said...

You used to the syndrome of doctors as "doctors in training often feel they have the disease they are studying.

They are likely to impress. . .

Tesa said...

I think you make too many. Cut your hair, you may feel differently in your head because his neck is not worth it. Take a deep breath. Drink a glass of water. If you are still a concern, make an appointment with your doctor.

Mum of 2 said...

I would say - I had a lot of ideas about these things and I was with a look of fear in the generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) I hope this helps put things in context diagnosed
Take care

Post a Comment