Friday, January 8, 2010

Sleep Devices Does Anyone Have Any Information Regarding Tongue Retaining Devices For Use With Sleep Apnea?

Does anyone have any information regarding tongue retaining devices for use with sleep apnea? - sleep devices

Despite my sleep study showed that the AHI was reduced to about 10 per hour, the parentheses cause TMJ and my bite is completely erased. Here is my problem is that my tongue slides behind the closure of the airways, I wonder whether a device like the Aveo might work. Ideas?

1 comments:

amandamh... said...

It is a difficult question. Three people in my family has sleep apnea, but I have not heard one of them speaks the language that helps the cause. I want to talk to your dentist, your doctor and see what they can get. You could probably even to Walgreens advice. You could try a surgical mask in. It helps to prevent sleep, crushing and others. We hope you find something for you!

Post a Comment