Monday, February 1, 2010

Boy Did I Get A Wrong Number Rapidshare STILL Obsessing Over Sending A Text To The Wrong Number.?

STILL obsessing over sending a text to the wrong number.? - boy did i get a wrong number rapidshare

"Help me get over this boy. It's a long history. But help me."

.. Should I send my best friend.
Instead, I sent the little boy who was looking for more. by chance.
because I'm stupid.

If you have a simple question mark, but I have it "wrong number", but he knows his subject. There are 95% chance that he knows. My heart is beating even higher.

Heeelp = (

5 comments:

Ashbug said...

What he thinks is the problem honey. It was an honest mistake, and of course, if you who get more of it, then you should not matter what one thinks. You just keep blowing and repair your heart. Do not worry.

beccatyp... said...

Perhaps the faith?

Once, my brother accidentally selected the wrong number, "said a girl he knew and did not worry much with him.
came by chance, a second time (which is rare), and finally from awhie.

;]

Ghost said...

Perhaps it is good that he was sent by accident: Life P works in mysterious ways and this may know your chance for you, how you feel.

Grandma says it's not safe said...

Ok? So what? Get Over It a message to the f * ck what! Obviously he does not care, live your life meaningless.

Erica said...

okay. Just change your phone number and say it was not.

Post a Comment