Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Fix A Cord Myself When The Cable Guy Cut The Cord The Cord Attached To The Antenna On My '03 Toyota Celica Has Become Detached. Help Fixing?

The cord attached to the antenna on my '03 Toyota Celica has become detached. Help fixing? - how to fix a cord myself when the cable guy cut the cord

I would like a spare part to fix it yourself, but I'm sure if I have ordered the two w "mast / cable and antenna" power "of the parties. How do I know which parts are relatively easy to replace? Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get the mast cable. You can "power on" the new antenna on the old engine.

Anonymous said...

eBay is your friend

Anonymous said...

I assume you mean the plastic cable that goes up and down the mast. If so, you can buy just the mast. It is hard to replace. The piece of plastic cable is usually the coil inside the motor antenna. The engine must be disassembled to be installed to remove it before the new mast. It is a procedure to install the new pole of the witch, is the radio from the device and the new mast to the antenna motor running off. I recommend it, a workshop or car stereo store

Post a Comment