Thursday, February 25, 2010

What To Do If Item Is Deleted On Word What Could Be Causing Me To Lose My Cable Internet Connection?

What could be causing me to lose my cable Internet connection? - what to do if item is deleted on word

On 1 June, I began to problems connecting to the Internet. I have RoadRunner cable service, no dial-up. After booting, I have access to about 5 minutes, then suddenly lose the connection. I restart and the same. Sunday 31 May, there was a storm and had a power surge in the afternoon. The team did very well the rest of the day working, but the start to Monday started to the problems. I have a complete system for viruses with a program that I installed Computer Associates, but found nothing scan. AdAware and Spybot scans only 3 points lower impact. I deleted whatever I found, analyzed and disk defragmentation, but I am still having problems with the connection.
I have the "repair network connection" method and a modem and try again. ETUCIn addition, only temporary relief and lost internet connection again after a few minutes. The modem lights look "normal", as they do when it worked correctly. Two and two, the constant and Flash. Also issued a press release wntipcfg and again with the same result, I was reconnected, a temporary connection, but even if I lose the connection, the status of network connection, I says.
On Tuesday, the CPU has started to make intermittent hum, which sounds like a dentist drill, if in the distance - perhaps one as motorists tried to start something. The noise starts at the end of the boot sequence and find all about minutes. Everything else seems to work on the computer - Word, Excel, etc. The only problem is that maintaining Losing internet connection. Could a software virus is not detected, or it could be baked to increase the power of the CPU a little or a modem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment