Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nashville Tn Rent To Own Lease Moving To Nashville, TN In September And Would Like To Rent-to-own A Home.?

Moving to Nashville, TN in September and would like to rent-to-own a home.? - nashville tn rent to own lease

I myself am the transmission of both my son and our cat in Nashville or a small town nearby. I looked at apartments and some of them are very beautiful and fits my budget, but we now live in an apartment and hate! We lived in a house ten years, until last month, and I move next time, I for something that will be ours. I looked at sites like rent.com and others that appear in the first two pages of a search, but most seem pretty expensive and I see a lot of rental / purchase option. I think it has to be more than just not in this list, and you? My credit is in the best case, I'd like to rent to own something, but do not know what part or how to find such an apartment. Hopefully I will visit twice in the coming weeks, but will not lose much time. My limit is about $ 800/mo. without charge. Any feedback is valuable and appreciated.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment